Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Glastonbury Part II

To my dear readers, I am finally leaving for Glastonbury after going on about it for quite long (I know you're saying thank God for that! right now) so this is just a temporary farewell till i return on monday with juicy details and (hopefully) fantastic memories of cohabiting with at least 150,000 other people in a massive field with non-stop music, drinking and tripping, disgusting urinials, lack of showers and fantastic food and shopping.
To those at uni whom I won't see due to my leaving for Glasto and not saying a proper goodbye, sorry.. have a great summer and when we come back next year it's gonna be even more amazing (and sad, for it is our last year of student slacking)!
If you need to get hold of me, there's always still the good ol mobile...hopefully the battery will last me for the next 5 days!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home