Monday, August 30, 2004

Gmail

Thank you for all your suggestions, lovely people.

But I've finally got my Gmail account!

Thanks to the 'Google approach to email', i'll never have to delete all my stuff constantly like I do now with my hotmail account, or sign in to four different email accounts (two hotmail, one yahoo, one university) in a bid to enable enough storage space for all my mail (which evidently keeps coming in because people love to email me, really)!

I would do a dance now if I weren't in the office, and if there was appropriate music.

I solved my dilemma by deciding to use a name-related email for its professional tone and use that for all family and friends who know who I really am. and still keep another hotmail one for its anonymity, which I'll still use for this blog.

Pure genius. ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home