Monday, November 01, 2004

Heaven knows how ** long I've waited for this day..

I am finally resurrected.

I feel the microscopic bytes of information surging through my computer almost physically translating into the sensation of new blood coursing through my veins.
It's like being given a new lease of life, and no, I am not being melodramatic.

I cannot begin to articulate the mental paralysis that has plagued me the last MONTH (can you believe it has been exactly one month and one week since then..) and how orgasmic being connected feels for me. It's not so much the commodity of the internet I required. It was that channel of writing which I so missed, and could not seem to find a replacement for, in the absence of my blog. As C puts it, "all that pent up frustration... you're an addict!"
Very apt.

I even went so far as to open up Microsoft Word in the last two nights.. in an attempt to type out a month's worth of events, thoughts and contemplations. It's the first time in my life I've opened up Word, not for essay or administrative purposes for a very long time... it was seriously like all these things were ready to erupt inside me and if I held them back any longer I'd just go mental.

However, after opening Word, I realised that due to the last month's paralysis of articulating my thoughts in my usual manner, I couldn't write exactly the way I used too, nor did the words form the way I wanted it to. I shudder to think what regression this might have caused me... but now with life in my computer at my fingertips, I expect the situation to improve. Also, I can finally touch base with people on the other continents.

I shall stop going on about that - sorry to you guys who come back here to find one-liner type entries sporadically appearing for the last month or so - friend said yesterday she's stopped checking sometimes even... well, don't stop! I intend to make up for lost time. I promise.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home