Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Me and my bizarre day

I had the most bizarre day...

1. I parked my car today at a random lot.. to realise that two cars away, was my dream car.... none other than an orange lamborghini exactly as pictured in my mind. I've never seen one in this country before and it was as stunning, if not more, than I had imagined it to be. Classy, classic orange. Beautiful. Sleek. To die for.

2. I was roller-blading this morning at the Botanic Gardens and I saw this caucasian man with a shaved head pushing a trolley with a toddler. Several hours later and several miles away, I drove out of Grand Plaza Hotel and stopped at a zebra crossing... that same man walked across in front of my car pushing that same trolley with the same toddler.

3. 10 minutes later... I was driving and my mum suddenly said, ooh that car beside us has exactly the same number on its plate as we do on our car.

4. I was lounging in the spa room today when I randomly picked up a mag, which I don't usually ever read... and land on a page where X is featured among many in this article, which had to do with me which I don't want to elaborate here.

5. In a stupid coincidence, I happened to be talking to an old friend about X earlier that morning.

6. I reach home and turn on my UK mobile, and P, whom I haven't properly spoken to before the summer, and only briefly met once from then till now in november at a party, texted me to ask if I was in london, or home, for Christmas.

Series of coincidences?
I might buy the lottery tomorrow...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home