Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Here it comes...

I've yet to do the 'new-year' post... so here it is.

I'm sitting slightly not-sober in my best pal's apartment - feeling the effects of being inebriated by certain consumables and I can hardly believe we've gone into another year and everyone says the same thing; how time flies, how old we are getting, how much has happened blah blah.

Nothing so much prepares for what's going to happen anyway, because you don't know. So what's the point about talking about it?

The end of 2005 was an introspective one for me... never thought it'd be that extent, but thinking about life, is good. but thinking about it too much, is pretty shit. And yet one can't help oneself. The irony.

I didn't think I'd be feeling what I'm feeling now a year ago, or a few months ago for that matter. or days.

I actually miss home - and I'm trying not to make it sound like a surprise. But I even surprise myself.

I've got a feeling this will be the year. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm afraid sometimes I don't know either.

Here's to a great new year!
I have great plans..................
so let's be positive.

(Prodigy's Poison is ringing in my ears now)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home