Friday, March 11, 2005

Amsterdam...Here I come!

The Spring term has finally come to an end... don't really know where all that time went to. I don't know why they call it 'spring term' when spring is hardly here and the weather's still stupidly cold.

on a brighter note, tomorrow begins my first-ever hitching experience. i can hardly wait for it - it'll be such a cool experience. although it also coincides with terrible english weather, I comfort myself by thinking if I don't like it, I can choose not to do it again the next time. But I take pride in trying everything once! (well, almost everything. sometimes lines need to be drawn...)

And then... it'll be to the shores of Amsterdam. My third time there (the first two were only at the airport) and it's going to be an amazing 5 days of wreckage, weed fest and fun...

Am having a dilemma as to whether I should bring my video-cam. I love filming random stuff - only thing is, I've run out of DV tapes. And also, bringing a video-cam will make your bag heavier.. and slow down your travelling time. (due to irresistability of shooting random stuff)

Shall ponder over that tonight...
Had an immense time last night at the Mad March Party. DJ Yoda & Krafty Kuts - I hardly remember much in details, but what I do remember.. it was good.

Also, I have resolved that besides this Amsterdam trip, and my one week holiday set aside in the Easter hols - I am going to reform myself and do loads of catching up work to make up for all the course books/readings I haven't done for the last two terms, prepare for my two 5,000 word essays in ample time, and start exam revisions BEFORE the actual exams!

Don't laugh. All I need is support.
If I don't see any of you guys over Easter... have a great holiday!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home