Thursday, August 04, 2005

And so the summer goes on...

I'm feeling my first signs of stress.

I've started doing that stupid thing where I send my half-done/almost-done stories to my own email account at the end of the day at work, so that I could polish it up while I was at home.

That very seldom happens, of course.

But it's like I'm trying to delude myself into thinking I might actually work while I'm at home. Or it makes me feel better knowing I have the copy with me in case I want to do work.

Went out to party last night because it's A's last week here and felt so sad that I don't know when I'll see her next again. It might be a few years, might be less.

I only realised how much I missed my best friends last night... the extent of that comfortability, closeness, intimacy and friendship.. I haven't really felt in a long time.

I'm gonna end now before I get stupidly nostalgic and emotional about people I love. But if you're reading this, and you happen to be one of them....

(I do love you.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home